December Marketing Roundup
CO-MO CONNECT IS COMING TO WARSAW! Exciting news! Co-Mo Connect’s Ultra-Fast Internet is coming to the City of Warsaw! An agreement has been reached between the City of Warsaw and Co-Mo Connect to construct fiber in the city limits. As a result, residents in the city limits of Warsaw will be eligible to receive Co-Mo’s ultra-fast gigabit fiber internet service, as well as Co-Mo’s HALO TV and crystal-clear home phone services in the near future!
For more details about this exciting announcement: https://www.co-mo.net/warsaw/
NO CONTRACTS FOR TRADITIONAL RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS
Big announcement for residential subscribers! We are no longer requiring 12-month contracts for traditional residential broadband customers! Traditional residential customers who do not require a Fiber Line Extension (FLE) will no longer have to sign a 12-month agreement as a term of internet, TV and/or phone services.
Important No Contract Policy Details:
· Customers who require a Fiber Line Extension will still be expected to sign a 24-month contract as a term of the Fiber Line Extension agreement.
· Any traditional residential customer who is currently under a 12-month contract is effectively released from that contract and can remove services without penalty.
· All these points are listed in our terms and conditions on all “no contract” promo materials.
INFORMATION WEBPAGE FOR COFFMAN BEND RESIDENTS As you may know, we’re currently building in the Coffman Bend area of the Lake of the Ozarks. In order to keep Coffman Bend residents in the loop about our construction efforts and to let them know when services will be available, we’ve started an information webpage where they can get answers to Frequently Asked Questions, sign up for email/postcard updates and connect with our social media channels.
You can find this new webpage at: https://www.co-mo.net/CoffmanBend/
10TH ANNIVERSARY FREE INSTALL PROMOTION CONTINUES THRU DEC. 31!
To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Co-Mo Connect’s first internet installation, Co-Mo will be offering a free installation (up to $150) promotion to all new and returning residential customers thru December.
ABOUT THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OFFER
ACTIVE PROMO DATES: NOV 1-DEC 31, 2021 PROMO CODE: NONE – All New or Returning Residential Customers with No Outstanding Obligations to Co-Mo Connect Will Receive This Promotion (NO EXCEPTIONS).
• Co-Mo Connect offers free installation of any Co-Mo Connect services (up to a $150 value) to new or returning residential customers who are not current Co-Mo Connect subscribers. • Any customers can redeem the free installation simply by signing up online at Join.Co-Mo.net or by calling 844-99-FIBER.
• NO PROMO CODE IS NEEDED to take advantage of this offer. • NOTE: Offer is valid for ALL Co-Mo eligible residential customers, including all phases in the NEW BIG ISLAND, ST. MARTINS and COFFMAN BEND BUILDS (if installations become available during this promotional period). • Not valid with other offers.
10th ANNIVERSARY CUSTOMER APPRECIATION CONTESTS To celebrate our 10th Anniversary we’re giving our subscribers chances to WIN GREAT PRIZES once a week through the end of the year! Tell your friends to follow our Facebook page and watch their email boxes for information about how to win! Prizes include bill credits, gift cards, a TV, video game systems and MUCH MORE!
Unfortunately, Co-Mo employees and their immediate families are ineligible to win.
CO-MO’S ULTRA-FAST INTERNET IS COMING SOON TO LINCOLN! Co-Mo Connect is coming to the City of Lincoln! An agreement has been reached between the City of Lincoln and Co-Mo Connect to construct fiber in the city limits of Lincoln. As a result, residents in the city limits of Lincoln will be eligible to receive Co-Mo’s ultra-fast gigabit fiber internet service, as well as Co-Mo’s HALO TV and crystal-clear home phone services in the near future!
For more details about this exciting announcement: https://www.co-mo.net/lincoln/